Log in
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

View the whole list

June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar


Go down
Tempest
Posts : 43
Join date : 2018-08-04
Age : 21
Location : Not the mountains
View user profilehttps://www.project-siege.weebly.com

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:47 pm
First topic message reminder :

As the bay doors opened, the troops of Castle High leaped out, landing on the heavy moss below. It had been a good while since the soldiers of Regiment 1-31 had touched terra firma, but they knew now was not the time to touch the lush green ground or smell the fresh, crisp air.

Behind you, Castle High slowly lowered itself towards the ground, its cannon incinerating a crater into the earth where it promptly settled, like a wooden peg falling into its hole. Russel had made a soft landing alongside you, and was chuckling a bit, partly to himself. "Sure is something, isn't it?," he remarked. "That's how we always make an entrance - always catches our opponent off guard. Hope you get used to it, haha!"

He then turned around and drew his long blade, the gem in its hilt twinkling as he pointed it at the fortress. Large slabs of stone, maybe two or three stories high, arranged it would could probably pass as a roof and four walls at a glance; everything placed a little precariously, with attention only to the present long gone. You hear grunting from outside as freakish lime-green figures slouched over and dressed in black crawled from the shambling castle, some carrying an assortment of hastily-crafted spears. Several of the spear-wielding gremlins began to run at Regiment 1-31, while the numerous other squads prepared to face their own assortment of enemy troops. Meanwhile, you could see two gremlins at the entrance of the castle wheel out what appeared to be short-barreled cannons of some sort.

Russel nodded. "Right, it's your first fight as a squad, so we decided to target something easy first. Should be no problem for the likes of you, right?" He held his sword at the ready and gave a bit of a cocky smile to the gremlins, brushing his cape aside so that it slightly billowed in the cold wind. "I hope you don't mind if I join you. Been meaning to get some exercise in!"

Everyone around you is advancing fast. Better get moving.

Welcome to Attack on Castle High (README):

Welcome to Attack on Castle High! If you've correctly registered for the game, your character - along with any name that you have publicly associated with that character - should appear listed in the "Castle High Forces" list below.

The goal of each battle is to whittle down the enemy fortress's HP to 0 while keeping Castle High's HP above that point. Lower the HP of enemies by attacking them, and look out of reach other to make sure none of you drop too early!

All you need to do to control your character is to post the actions you'd like for them to take (preferably formatted in a way that I can easily identify them). Your character will then do their best to execute those actions, the enemies will respond with their own, and the battle will continue in this series of turns until a victor is decided! You can take as many actions as you want, but be warned that once you fail an action, you can't take any more for the turn, and constantly taking multiple actions a turn can put you at a disadvantage later.

Other parts of the game will be explained later on, so keep an eye out for these spoiler boxes. In the meantime, why not try to attack the enemy now? Remember, your ultimate goal is to destroy the enemy castle; though, I'm sure the enemy won't just let you have your way with them.




Castle High Forces:

LEADERS

Russel - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Commander - When allies perform well, you gain Morale that boosts the effectiveness of all allies' actions. (Morale: 100%)
Weapon - Sunsetter - Commanding longsword inset with an orange jewel. Power: 50. +1 to strength, +1 to endurance, +1 to charisma. Gain 10% Morale per hit dealt.

HEROES

Arthur (Impromptu) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Self-Sufficient - Effectiveness of your targeted actions are doubled when they don't share a target with other allies' actions.
Weapon - Blank Broadsword - Unremarkable broadsword. Power: 50. -1 to precision.

Candice (Aeront) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Relayer - Activate to undo the direct results of any ally's actions last turn, if you have their permission. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Handgun - Unremarkable handgun. Power: 40. -1 to strength. Long-range.

Erika (SugarJan) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Rockstar - You get +1 to actions that target anybody that targeted you on the previous turn.
Weapon - Blank Guitar - Unremarkable guitar. Power: 40. +1 to charisma, -1 to precision.

Unnamed Scholar (GM_3826) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Arcana - Activate to cast any magic that was cast previously by an ally this battle. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Tome - Unremarkable tome. Power: 30. +1 to intellect.

Kjell (Animorpherv1) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Protector - You get +1 to actions that target an ally that took damage from an attack last turn.
Weapon - Blank Shortsword - Unremarkable shortsword. Power: 40.

Unnamed Paladin (meta) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Faith - Whenever you take damage from an attack, you get +1 to your next action.
Weapon: Blank Lance - Unremarkable lance. Power: 40. +1 to strength, -1 to precision.

Wander (LadyRena) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Guidance - Activate to negate the damage any ally would take from the next attack that targets them this turn. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Staff - Unremarkable staff. Power: 40. +1 to endurance, -1 to strength.

Yam (Sharks) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Harvester - Whenever an enemy is knocked out, recover 25% of your HP.
Weapon - Blank Scythe - Unremarkable scythe. Power: 50. -1 to agility.

CASTLE HIGH Lv. 10
HP 10000 / 10000

VS

3500 / 3500 HP
Lv. 5 CASTLE SCRIOS


Castle Scrios Forces:

MINIONS

+0 Adv - 1000 / 1000 HP - Scrios Cannoneer A
Small Cannon - Weapon

+0 Adv - 1000 / 1000 HP - Scrios Cannoneer B
Small Cannon - Weapon

+0 Adv - 400 / 400 HP - Scrios Spear Gremlin A
Rusted Spear - Weapon

+0 Adv - 400 / 400 HP - Scrios Spear Gremlin B
Rusted Spear - Weapon

+0 Adv - 400 / 400 HP - Scrios Spear Gremlin C
Rusted Spear - Weapon

+0 Adv - 400 / 400 HP - Scrios Spear Gremlin D
Rusted Spear - Weapon

+0 Adv - 400 / 400 HP - Scrios Spear Gremlin E
Rusted Spear - Weapon

+0 Adv - 400 / 400 HP - Scrios Spear Gremlin F
Rusted Spear - Weapon

+0 Adv - 400 / 400 HP - Scrios Spear Gremlin G
Rusted Spear - Weapon

+0 Adv - 400 / 400 HP - Scrios Spear Gremlin H
Rusted Spear - Weapon




TURN 1 - FIGHT!

Tempest
Posts : 43
Join date : 2018-08-04
Age : 21
Location : Not the mountains
View user profilehttps://www.project-siege.weebly.com

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:39 pm
Vince slammed Scrios Spear Gremlin F with a kick to knock it down, inflicting 209 damage! The impact was enough to outright defeat the Gremlin, meaning that Vince didn't have to follow up with his flame! (+2 Adv)
Vince then remained focused, prepared to avoid incoming attacks...

Bran created a small tornado, which sucks in Scrios Spear Gremlins B and D and inflicts 229 damage to each one, defeating both! (+3 Adv)

Wander began gathering large amount of energy, feeling mana surge through his body! He became mana-charged, which amplifies the effectiveness of the next spell he casts!
Wander then unleashed that mana, casting a spell that revealed to him the structural weakpoints in Castle Scrios! He notices a variety of points, mostly along the bottoms of key supports; hitting those areas will surely send it tumbling! With its structural flaws revealed, Castle Scrios will take more damage from allies' attacks! (+1 Adv)

Candice opened fires on the weakpoints of Castle Scrios, chipping away at it! Castle Scrios took 478 damage! (+1 Adv)

Arthur whistled, attracting the attention of both Scrios Spear Gremlins A and H! They are now taunted into attacking Arthur this turn! (+1 Adv)
Arthur then got ready to retaliate to any attacks aimed at him...

Kjell focused his energy to seize control of the shadow of Scrios Spear Gremlin G, causing it to pull the gremlin back! Spear Gremlin G is now ensnared by his own shadow and can't move! (+1 Adv)

Yam managed to grow a crop of literally explosive chili peppers, taking two of the Explosive Peppers for herself before the plant immediately withered away. When thrown, an Explosive Pepper will explode into a cloud of irritating capsaicin, like a broken capsule of pepper spray. (+1 Adv)

The Shadow of Kjell took the Small Cannon left behind by one of the Cannoneers and opened fire on Castle Scrios! The cannonball hit against the walls of the makeshift fortress hard, dealing 429 damage! and inflicting 57 damage to all other enemies due to the collateral damage caused! (+1 Adv)

Russel pointed his sword at Castle Scrios as he gathered his energy for a Crusading Rally! "They're looking weak! Now's our chance, everyone! Turn that castle into a heap of rubble!" Castle High's forces are suddenly pumped up! (+1 Adv)

Scrios Cannoneer B is still panicking!

Scrios Spear Gremlins A and H both lept at Arthur! While Spear Gremlin A's attack went wide, Spear Gremlin H is luckier and managed to slash at Arthur's leg with its Rusted Spear, dealing 87 damage. (Spear Gremlin H: +1 Adv)
Arthur took this chance to retaliate! He swung his Blank Broadsword right at Spear Gremlin A, dealing a whopping 871 damage and easily defeating it! He then turned around and did the same for Spear Gremlin H, dealing a massive 927 damage and defeating it as well! (Arthur: +3 Adv)
Arthur feels the stress from fatigue... (-1 Adv)

Scrios Spear Gremlin G is struggling to move, but its own shadow is holding it back!

Castle High Forces:

LEADERS

Russel - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +5
Ability - Commander - When allies perform well, you gain Morale that boosts the effectiveness of all allies' actions. (Morale: 131%)
Skill - Crusading Rally - Command all allies to do something. Effectiveness of all ally actions doing that are doubled. Cost: 100% Morale
Weapon - Sunsetter - Commanding longsword inset with an orange jewel. Power: 50. +1 to strength, +1 to endurance, +1 to charisma. Gain 10% Morale per hit dealt.

HEROES

Arthur (Impromptu) - HP 1113 / 1200 - Adv +3
Ability - Self-Sufficient - Effectiveness of your targeted actions are doubled when they don't share a target with other allies' actions.
Weapon - Blank Broadsword - Unremarkable broadsword. Power: 50. -1 to precision.

Bran (GM_3826) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +4
Ability - Arcana - Activate to cast any magic that was cast previously by an ally this battle. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Tome - Unremarkable tome. Power: 30. +1 to intellect.

Candice (Aeront) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +2
Ability - Relayer - Activate to undo the direct results of any ally's actions last turn, if you have their permission. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Handgun - Unremarkable handgun. Power: 40. -1 to strength. Long-range.

Erika (SugarJan) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Rockstar - You get +1 to actions that target anybody that targeted you on the previous turn.
Weapon - Blank Guitar - Unremarkable guitar. Power: 40. +1 to charisma, -1 to precision.

Kjell (Animorpherv1) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +1
Ability - Protector - You get +1 to actions that target an ally that took damage from an attack last turn.
Item - Blank Shortsword - Unremarkable shortsword. Power: 40.

Unnamed Paladin (meta) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Faith - Whenever you take damage from an attack, you get +1 to your next action.
Weapon - Blank Lance - Unremarkable lance. Power: 40. +1 to strength, -1 to precision.

Vince (Atmos) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +3
Ability - Wildfire - Activate to set anything on fire. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Rod - Unremarkable rod. Power: 40. +1 to intellect. -1 to strength.

Wander (LadyRena) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +1
Ability - Guidance - Activate to negate the damage any ally would take from the next attack that targets them this turn. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Staff - Unremarkable staff. Power: 40. +1 to endurance, -1 to strength.

Yam (Sharks) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +3
Ability - Harvester - Whenever an enemy is knocked out, recover 25% of your HP.
Weapon - Blank Scythe - Unremarkable scythe. Power: 50. -1 to agility.
Item - Explosive Pepper x2 - Explodes into irritants when thrown. Power: 25.

ALLIES

Shadow of Kjell - HP 1 / 1 - Adv +2
Weapon - Small Cannon - Miniature cannonball-firing artillery. Power: 50. -2 to agility, -2 to precision. Long-range. Damage is doubled against buildings.

CASTLE HIGH Lv. 10
HP 9184 / 10000

Rally Command: Destory Castle Scrios!

VS

Structural Flaws Revealed
2593 / 3500 HP
Lv. 5 CASTLE SCRIOS


Castle Scrios Forces:

MINIONS

Disarmed - +1 Adv - 557 / 1000 HP - Scrios Cannoneer B
Small Cannon - Weapon

Ensnared - +0 Adv - 162 / 400 HP - Scrios Spear Gremlin G
Rusted Spear - Weapon




TURN 4 - FIGHT!
LadyRena
Posts : 34
Join date : 2018-08-05
Age : 25
Location : Maryland
View user profilehttp://roph2.freeforums.net/

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:22 pm
"Haaa...haa..."

Wander seemed to be out of breath - clearly the sudden surge and subsequent drain of mana, followed by the spell itself, had left him slightly taxed; not that this would stop him.

"S-see, now, THAT is how it is done!"

"And I can't give in now..." he thought to himself. Putting one foot in front of the other, slowly at first, and then faster, then faster still, Wander gathered all his stamina to execute a Bodyslam against the remaining spear-wielding gremlin.

Wander: Attempt to Bodyslam Scrios Spear Gremlin G.
GM_3826
Posts : 41
Join date : 2018-08-05
Age : 19
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:46 pm
...There are so few enemies left. If we finish them off now, will that be the end of it, or will there be reinforcements? Bran thought. I'm not quite sure.

But... The castle is the keystone. If it is destroyed, there is nothing left to defend. So, now that the enemy force is thinning, focusing fire on the castle might be a good idea...

Bran: If Scrios Castle's greatest weakness is the structural integrity of its supports, than by parting the earth, one can weaken its defenses. Attempt to create fissures in the ground at the key support's points.


Last edited by GM_3826 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Slight formatting error. Nothing to see here.)
Atmos
Posts : 43
Join date : 2018-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Southeast America
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:23 pm
"Woah. Nice shot, Art," he remarked. "Seems you can handle yourself pretty well... hm?" Across the field, he noticed Castle Scrios' weaknesses highlighted. "Pops is putting in the work."

Vince shoots a thumbs up at Wander, regardless of whether or not he could see it. He crouches and brings his hands before the center of his body. Hot air swirls around him, whipping his hair about. He thrusts his hands outward at Castle Scrios. "Kaboom."

>Vince: Ignite the base of Castle Scrios with Wildfire.
Sharks
Posts : 26
Join date : 2018-08-05
Age : 22
Location : hell
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:37 am
Two left. These opponents had never been particularly threatening... Yam wondered at the geopolitical climate of the area, that no stronger neighbors had deigned to squash them and take their keep. Hmm. Probably this land simply wasn't very rich in resources, and was not in a particularly tactical useful area. Of course, if that were the case, they probably wouldn't get anything incredibly useful from this excursion...

She sighed. Well, at least things were nearly over. Snatching up the peppers and storing them in her cloak for later, she muttered under her breath a solemn prayer, all accent and intonation dead on her lips; "All which is sown shall be someday reaped/And what has been reaped shall be sown again. In death, may all life be reduced/To a singular cutting motion. Thus, we make the division."

A yellow, sickly flame bloomed from the blade of her scythe, and she swung.

>Yam: Cut Castle Scrios with the power of Death and Decay.

_________________
~garbagé kween~
Impromptu
Posts : 61
Join date : 2018-08-04
Age : 19
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:57 pm
>Arthur: Remain on standby to attack any remaining gremlins.
Aeront
Admin
Posts : 57
Join date : 2018-08-04
View user profilehttp://terrafirma.forumotion.com

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:12 pm
"Apologies! I'd hoped my assault would have produced more damage," Candice called, reloading her handgun. Her weapon didn't seem particularly effective against the enemy's fortifications... she would instead focus on the remaining enemies, then.

She took a deep breath, leveling her firearm. Perhaps she could direct her timepiece through her weapon? Focusing, she concentrated on the will of those who surrounded her, directed against these monsters. Those who had injured their friends, who would destroy their home... she tried once more to play her part as the Relayer, and direct that power through her timepiece, into her gun!

>Candice: Focus the will of the Regiment through your Timestep Stone to fire temporally-disrupting bullets at both remaining Gremlins.

Additional note: I request Relayer be renamed Clean Slate.


Last edited by Aeront on Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tempest
Posts : 43
Join date : 2018-08-04
Age : 21
Location : Not the mountains
View user profilehttps://www.project-siege.weebly.com

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:58 am
Wander tackled Scrios Spear Gremlin G with his shoulder, dealing 310 damage and defeating the Gremlin soundly! (+2 Adv)

Bran sent a tremor through the earth with his magic, creating numerous fissures that shook the foundation of Castle Scrios and dealt a massive 1351 damage to its walls! (+1 Adv)

Vince activated Wildfire and sent out of a burst of power, as Castle Scrios started burning! It will start taking damage over time! (+1 Adv)

Yam unleashed a decaying power as she swung at Castle Scrios with her scythe, dealing 1184 damage to its walls as they slowly crumbled! One more attack will surely knock them down--! (+1 Adv)

Arthur remained vigilant, waiting to see if there's any more gremlins to attack afterward...

Candice focused time-warping power into her bullets before opening fire at Scrios Cannoneer B, shooting it once for 221 damage and defeating it! The Cannoneer's body seemed to slowly flop to the ground as if slowly held up by steadily failing strings, but nothing else seemed to have happened. (+2 Adv)

Russel swung the Sunsetter behind him before swinging with all of his might at Castle Scrios, slamming the blade with full force against the foundation to deal an earth-shattering 2359 damage! (+3 Adv)

Castle High Forces:

LEADERS

Russel - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +8
Ability - Commander - When allies perform well, you gain Morale that boosts the effectiveness of all allies' actions. (Morale: 154%)
Skill - Crusading Rally - Command all allies to do something. Effectiveness of all ally actions doing that are doubled. Cost: 100% Morale
Weapon - Sunsetter - Commanding longsword inset with an orange jewel. Power: 50. +1 to strength, +1 to endurance, +1 to charisma. Gain 10% Morale per hit dealt.

HEROES

Arthur (Impromptu) - HP 1113 / 1200 - Adv +3
Ability - Self-Sufficient - Effectiveness of your targeted actions are doubled when they don't share a target with other allies' actions.
Weapon - Blank Broadsword - Unremarkable broadsword. Power: 50. -1 to precision.

Bran (GM_3826) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +5
Ability - Arcana - Activate to cast any magic that was cast previously by an ally this battle. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Tome - Unremarkable tome. Power: 30. +1 to intellect.

Candice (Aeront) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +4
Ability - Relayer - Activate to undo the direct results of any ally's actions last turn, if you have their permission. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Handgun - Unremarkable handgun. Power: 40. -1 to strength. Long-range.

Erika (SugarJan) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Rockstar - You get +1 to actions that target anybody that targeted you on the previous turn.
Weapon - Blank Guitar - Unremarkable guitar. Power: 40. +1 to charisma, -1 to precision.

Kjell (Animorpherv1) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +1
Ability - Protector - You get +1 to actions that target an ally that took damage from an attack last turn.
Item - Blank Shortsword - Unremarkable shortsword. Power: 40.

Unnamed Paladin (meta) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +0
Ability - Faith - Whenever you take damage from an attack, you get +1 to your next action.
Weapon - Blank Lance - Unremarkable lance. Power: 40. +1 to strength, -1 to precision.

Vince (Atmos) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +4
Ability - Wildfire - Activate to set anything on fire. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Rod - Unremarkable rod. Power: 40. +1 to intellect. -1 to strength.

Wander (LadyRena) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +3
Ability - Guidance - Activate to negate the damage any ally would take from the next attack that targets them this turn. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Staff - Unremarkable staff. Power: 40. +1 to endurance, -1 to strength.

Yam (Sharks) - HP 1200 / 1200 - Adv +4
Ability - Harvester - Whenever an enemy is knocked out, recover 25% of your HP.
Weapon - Blank Scythe - Unremarkable scythe. Power: 50. -1 to agility.
Item - Explosive Pepper x2 - Explodes into irritants when thrown. Power: 25.

ALLIES

Shadow of Kjell - HP 1 / 1 - Adv +2
Weapon - Small Cannon - Miniature cannonball-firing artillery. Power: 50. -2 to agility, -2 to precision. Long-range. Damage is doubled against buildings.

CASTLE HIGH Lv. 10
HP 9184 / 10000

Rally Command: Destory Castle Scrios!

VS

Burning - Structural Flaws Revealed
0 / 3500 HP
Lv. 5 CASTLE SCRIOS


Castle Scrios Forces:

DEPLETED!!




As the stone facade crumbled to dust, the lopsided pillars soon followed tumbling onto each other, shattering into plumes of debris. The gremlins panicked in an frenzy of confusion as the ground rumbled from one stone hitting another, dropping their weapons and disappearing into the clouds of dust that scattered from the crumbling ruins.

When all was said and done, all that remains were stones, boulders, what used to be a intentional, if not a little slapdash, arrangement of rock into a fortress, now but scatterings of rubble across that mossy field. The gremlins were gone, without trace: not even an errant stick or spearhead, or a dash of gunpowder. The only thing left was the sound of a riled wind.

Russel pointed his sword to the sky, the jewel in its hilt siddenly illuminating the field, brilliant orange dancing against the dull green of the earth. "Castle High is victorious once more!"

And all around them, Regiment 1-31 could hear the collective cheers of all of Castle High's forces, echoing into the sky.




Battle Complete (README):

Congratulations on completing your first battle in Attack on Castle High! Whenever you defeat a castle, you'll gain XP, and with enough XP, Castle High will increase its level, which will in turn increase the power of its forces.

You'll also be able to vote on one of three possible upgrades for Castle High, which will allow it to be better prepared for certain encounters. Vote wisely...

In the meantime, you can also take this time for after-battle socializing, though you won't be able to take any more actions. Hopefully that'll tide you along until everything's been cleaned up, the defeated castle's been searched of its goods, and Castle High is ready to take off into the sky again!

Castle Scrios: DEFEATED
Gained 25 XP (30 XP left to next level)

Vote on Castle High's next upgrade:

Stone Facade
Increase Castle High's maximum HP by 2000.

Cannon Arrangement
Add small cannonball-firing artillery to Castle High. Every third turn, Castle High will directly attack an opposing castle with a Power of 100.

Primitive Engineering
Make simply crafted weapons 100% more likely to be found after defeating a castle.
Impromptu
Posts : 61
Join date : 2018-08-04
Age : 19
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:08 pm
"As far as I can tell, resources are scarce up in the castle... that might get boring for me, fast. Other than a mercenary, I'm a blacksmith-- so keep this man's hands occupied, eh? I might feel inclined to stay here a little longer in spite of the meager benefits..."

Arthur votes for [Primitive Engineering].

"Tch... Missed out on the fun. What a fine blade you carry, General... ohoho. Reminds me of my Schallrath." The swordsman grinned, dropping to a knee to rest; that was a fine warmup, if nothing else... he wished he could have gotten something a little more intense, just to wake himself up. The flame that burned bright within him whenever he lept into battle... it was sleeping, for sure. Seven years of tranquility does that to a man, he thought to himself.

He'd wake it up himself, with every battle fought... every new blade he forged. The numb cold that stopped his first swing short was dreadful... Though as he looked around, it seemed the entire battlefield was relieved of its fallen, personal effects and all.

"Is there really nothing here? Not even scrap? What a waste! Argh... Now what am I to do... hrmph."


Last edited by Impromptu on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
GM_3826
Posts : 41
Join date : 2018-08-05
Age : 19
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:13 pm
...
"Well, uh, that was... something." What the hell have I gotten myself into? Bran thought.
“I’m not quite sure I’m a fan, but uh-Go Castle High!” Bran laughed unsteadily, raising a fist up into the air.
“Um, for the record, Commander Russel?” Bran turned towards him. “Is this… all we’re going to be doing? I, uh, have some work to attend to, and uh, I’d like to get the chance to uh, research everything this world has to offer. Yes. Like… the kind of artifacts you’d find in the castle we just reduced to rubble. For example.” Bran whistles. “Surely, we could just… capture it?”

He would get around to sorting through the wreckage later. He wasn’t a fan of this “destroy the castle with thousands of years of history and throw away the key” approach to war.

Then again, I was the one who set fire to the supports…I’ll need to think more about what I’m doing next time, I suppose. Kind of got caught up in things, I guess. Bran gives off a false smile as he screams internally.

OOC:
I was going to vote for Cannon Arrangement before realizing that that was pretty much the opposite of what my character would want. Also I'm sort of making a clear stance against that in my post... and for retrieving whatever remains from the castle.

So Primitive Engineering it is, then.
LadyRena
Posts : 34
Join date : 2018-08-05
Age : 25
Location : Maryland
View user profilehttp://roph2.freeforums.net/

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:41 pm
Wander sunk down to his knees, huffing and puffing. It was pretty clear the oldtimer needed a rest break...and maybe a nap.

Wander votes for Primitive Engineering.
Aeront
Admin
Posts : 57
Join date : 2018-08-04
View user profilehttp://terrafirma.forumotion.com

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:09 pm
Breathing a sigh of relief, Candice dropped onto her knees, folding her hands over the gun in her lap. She pulled at her pants,  loosing an area where the fabric had constricted -- nope, still not a fan of the pants. Perhaps after a few more raids, she would feel comfortable asking if shorts could be modified for her uniform.

She noted Bran standing above her nearby, a warm smile on his face. "You make a very strong point Bran," she looked back over the destroyed castle. "Our forces seemed to handle the enemy quite well. At such an advantage, perhaps we could try a more controlled approach? If the other squads were in agreement, at least?"

Not wanting to forget, she also turned toward the regiment's blacksmith. "And Arthur, did I hear you right? Did you misplace something of yours? I could assist you in searching for it when we return to the castle, if you like."

My vote goes to Primitive Engineering.
Atmos
Posts : 43
Join date : 2018-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Southeast America
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:52 am
"Wait a minute, wait a minute... You're asking me to do the controlled approach?" Vince turned to Candice, "I'm kind of one trick over here. Destruction is the only thing I'm good at. I thought in this line of work I'd be..." He zoned out for a second, then spoke again. "Look, if you think controlling our assault is the best course of action, that's fine, just call me when you need sieging done."

"Speaking of, I seen copies of those blueprints for the proposed cannons. Very cool."

Vince votes for Cannon Arrangment.
Aeront
Admin
Posts : 57
Join date : 2018-08-04
View user profilehttp://terrafirma.forumotion.com

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:08 pm
Candice's eyes went wide, as a bolt of realization struck her square in the chest. "I-I... um, I didn't..." she stumbled, as thoughts tripped over themselves in her head. "My ideas u-usually aren't very good, so, I'm sure your destructive abilities will be v-very instrumental, yes." She shrank a bit, bowing her head to Vince, "Please forgive me for suggesting such an idea. I will do my upmost to avoid repeating this mistake in the future."

Not wanting to embarrass herself any further, the Relayer retreated, backing toward where Wander lay on his knees, mercifully more distant from the others. Agh, stupid! She'd let the taste of victory cloud her priorities. She would need to be more vigilant in the future. The people here certainly didn't deserve the trouble her ideas could cause.

Impromptu
Posts : 61
Join date : 2018-08-04
Age : 19
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:43 pm
"Now, now, Candice, he meant nothing by it." Arthur chuckled- after cleaning his sword, he replaced it in the worn sheath at his side. ""We all have our own talents and ways of approaching conflict. As a unit, the variety and depth of those mindsets- those colours- are what make us more flexible as a whole... and..."

He paused, suddenly- his expression growing distant in that brief moment before he angled his head down.

"...sharing them with each other, makes us better people. Therefore--" he picked up again, bold energy returning to his form as he started at a relaxed walk towards the castle- "Conflicts of approaches and interests are beneficial, so long as we dedicate ourselves to being conscious of how and when to resolve them. Not only will we learn about each other in the process, but we may also gain opportunities to check each other's weaknesses."

"...by the by, if you happen upon any scrap metal or curious bits wanting of an owner... do pass them to me. Usually when I finish one of these little excursions, I find at the very least remnants from the battle... but here? Not bone, not a spearhead, nor a scrap of leather in sight... How curious, first of all-- and second of all... how bleak the evenings will be for me, if I have no materials to work with. I may need a sparring partner to while the hours away until I find a way through this predicament... ahaha."

He glanced over his shoulder at Vince, a sly grin on his features that bordered on provocative- before turning back around,  his stride and expression  as serene as still water.

"...well, it seems there is nothing of interest for miles around. I suppose I'll start walking back... Don't be a stranger, now."
Aeront
Admin
Posts : 57
Join date : 2018-08-04
View user profilehttp://terrafirma.forumotion.com

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:10 am
Castle Upgrade chosen: Primitive Engineering
Make simply crafted weapons 100% more likely to be found after defeating a castle.



With the battle won, the armies of Castle High slowly began making their way back inside the fortress, comparing stories of their battles. From what you're hearing, the raid had gone well for the other Regiments too, and you feel a twinge of relief to see that all the castles' forces were able to walk back behind its walls.

You hear series of quick apologies and movement before suddenly seeing Russel emerge from the crowd to your left, a proud grin on his face.
"Hey, great job out there! If we can keep this up, we'll be in tip-top shape in no time!" Leaving you with a quick, "Keep it up!", you see Russel glide toward the makeshift medical tents. It looks like others have already pulled up a few extra chairs and boxes to create a waiting area for the injured, as Rosemary gives everyone an initial examination.

Russel gives her a wink.
"Not as bad as you imagined, right?"

"Well... it certainly could have been worse," she admits. "But this was the easiest castle we could find, wasn't it? So it could get worse from here on out..."

Russel nods, entirely unfazed. "Yup, nothing to worry about. That's why we started here. Build up our confidence and get some easy supplies. Though uh, with how that other castle is looking... I hope the confidence is enough."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giada leans her hand on the circular wooden table as she concludes her report. It's much shorter then the last time you heard her speak to the other four leaders. "That's about everything. Not much to really talk about. With the rubble from the enemy castle we collected, we should be able to have our walls repaired by tomorrow, but besides having a bit of extra building material, there wasn't much to get."

Corbin grunts, "All that work, and for what? Did reconnaissance really send us to a castle with--"

"Do not lay this on the recon division!" Scarlett harshly slammed her fist on the table. She thankfully hadn't interrogated you this morning,  but the burning glare she would occasionally aim your way said she still wasn't exactly happy to see you. "Russel asked us to find the easiest castle we could, and we did. Sorry we're too good at our job."

"The important part," Russel stepped in, before anyone could start arguing, "is that we won, and we showed that it's possible. Now that our new recruits have some experience, we can turn to better targets. You said you found some, sis?"

"Hmph," she muttered, giving Corbin a nasty look. "Yeah. Two more within reasonable range of here. Should have some decent supplies, but we won't be able to walk in as easily."

Russel nodded, "Just what I wanted to hear!  We'll get the walls repaired, decide on which castle to hit next, and then we'll really get the ball rollin'."

Giada put a hand to her chin, thinking. "Y'know, if I could grab a few volunteers, I might be able to put a primitive engineering core together. Could let us make better use of any more raw materials we find. Nothing fancy, but maybe some extra swords or guns."

"Sounds good. While we do repairs, we can see if any troops want to help out," Russel agrees, before turning to you. "By the way, uh, sorry we couldn't get you a new chair. We'll get that figured out later, promise." You didn't want to bring that up yourself, but you're happy to hear someone thought of it. He continues, "Go 'head back to the Regiment for now, we'll call you up if we want to ask 'ya anything, cool?"

Honestly happy to be excused from the tense meeting, you make your way out of the tower and back toward the barracks, awaiting further orders.
GM_3826
Posts : 41
Join date : 2018-08-05
Age : 19
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:34 pm
...Russel never answered my question, did he? Bran sighed silently to himself. Ah, well. Can't let myself brood over this for too long. Although he tried to take his mind of things, as he thought this to himself, his face briefly grimaced. Then, it snapped back. A false smile, indistinguishable from any other, arose from his lips.

"So, I don't believe I've ever had a chance to introduce myself." Bran turned towards the others in the barracks. "My name is Bran. I'm a scholar that studies history and such. Some day I hope to write a book on the world's past, so I started wandering around, collecting knickknacks and other bits of information. Along the way I picked up a little bit of magic to defend myself." Bran put his finger up to his lips. From it, a wisp of fire burned, which he blew away. It evaporated into thin air.

"How about you?"
LadyRena
Posts : 34
Join date : 2018-08-05
Age : 25
Location : Maryland
View user profilehttp://roph2.freeforums.net/

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:56 pm
As the clatter of battle grew still, time itself seemed to hold its breath - then began a slow, steady inhalation, pulling backwards the threads of days, months, years...
...Centuries cried temporal tears as it happened, but was anyone aware? Did they possess the senses required? Only the few gathered could truly say.

Only one seemed immediately aware, and that was the one time seemed to be truly affecting - an old man who called himself Wander. His hair slicked back, growing shorter and spikier. His eyes became a more vibrant green, and his face grew a vicious scar, tracing over his left eye and down across his nose and to his right cheek. His tired smile vanished, replaced with a tired grimace, and his body grew more upright as age fell away.

Was this the same man who had stood before them a minute ago, dirty gray robes now a resplendent emerald green, trimmed in black? Whether they shared a lifeline or not, the man before them now was much younger, but carried himself as if he were older than the sky.

Leaning on the simple wooden staff, as before, so after, the Seventh Sage spoke...


"I'm nothing but a whisper from the pages of history - you can call me Seven."
Aeront
Admin
Posts : 57
Join date : 2018-08-04
View user profilehttp://terrafirma.forumotion.com

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:57 pm
"Hey, did you all feel that?" Russel asked as he peeked his head into the barracks, moments after Seven's appearance. "Kind of a weird feeling, right? Probably nothing to worry about though, turbulence or something." He was still wearing his grey, half-torn soldier's garb, but without the armored vest he usually wore when going into battle or training. A worn, brown delivery satchel hung at his shoulder, which he began to thumb through. "Anyway, I'm kinda making my rounds to all the Regiments to give you guys... these!" he pulled out a stack of papers with a flourish, slapping them into his other hand. The phrase "TRAINING MISSION" was emblazoned at the head of the top copy.

"With this new campaign of ours we won't have as much time for organized training, but hey, there's certainly no reason we can't have everyone train while we're campaigning. Good idea, right?" he smirked, clearly proud of his handiwork. "Since I was fighting alongside you guys in the last battle, I based these initial missions off of what I was seeing you all do, and what I thought you could use some work on. Of course, uh... I can't exactly be making these myself for every person in the castle every time! I spent most of last night and this morning just getting this first wave out." He walked a bit further into the room, "So, I'm appointing someone in each Regiment to be their Training Supervisor. Instead of fighting, that person will watch your Regiment in battle from the castle, write up relevant training missions for you, and give me progress reports on how all of you are doing."

He held out the stack of papers, "And I already had a word with the person who will be helping out this Regiment."

Candice got up from where she was sitting, giving a nod as she came over to grab the papers. "Yes sir."

"Candice told me about how she used to run a government job and supervise her co-workers. Took a little convincing, but now that I've given her some guidelines and tips, I think she'll do great! Right?"

Her fins stood a bit straighter in surprise at the sudden compliment, but she quickly gave a bow, "I hope so, sir."

"Great!" He said, satisfied as he headed back toward the hall. "If you have any problems with your training mission, let Candice know and she'll file them to me. We can try to get you a new one." He turned around in the hallway, giving one last grin before he headed for the next barrack, "Awesome work out there again! See you all on the battlefield for our next win!"

Candice adjusted her uniform and gave a small cough, "Um, I'm sorry to leave you all to fight on your own, but I hope I can serve you well in this new position." She headed around the room and handed every Regiment member their own personal training mission (taking a moment to strike out Wanders' name from his and writing "Seven" underneath, along with a small "hello"). After handing out the last paper, she continued, twisting her hands behind her back. "These missions may not be the best fit, especially early on, but I promise to do my best to serve you all, and see you each reach your fullest potential. I hope that is acceptable."

Training Missions and TP (README):
After every battle, your character will be given a new Training Mission. These missions are some form of mini-task that will require your character to adjust the actions they perform in battle. Upon completing the required task, your character will gain a new Skill, associated with your character and the training performed! Progress on Training Missions carries over between battles.

At the end of every battle, all players have their (non-negative) Adv. converted into Training Points (TP). If you wish to "re-roll" your Training Mission -- perhaps because it is not feasible to complete, or its completion won't result in a Skill you would like -- you can do so by spending TP during the time between battles. It costs 1 TP to re-roll a mission, and for each re-roll made, the cost increases by 1. The cost is reset to 1 after the next battle.

Player Statuses:

Arthur (Impromptu) - HP 1200 / 1200 - TP: 3
Ability - Self-Sufficient - Effectiveness of your targeted actions are doubled when they don't share a target with other allies' actions.
Weapon - Blank Broadsword - Unremarkable broadsword. Power: 50. -1 to precision.
Training Mission - Deflect or block 4 enemy attacks! (0/4)

Bran (GM_3826) - HP 1200 / 1200 - TP: 5
Ability - Arcana - Activate to cast any magic that was cast previously by an ally this battle. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Tome - Unremarkable tome. Power: 30. +1 to intellect.
Training Mission - Perform 4 attacks that hit two or more enemies at once! (0/4)

Erika (SugarJan) - HP 1200 / 1200 - TP: 0
Ability - Rockstar - You get +1 to actions that target anybody that targeted you on the previous turn.
Weapon - Blank Guitar - Unremarkable guitar. Power: 40. +1 to charisma, -1 to precision.
Training Mission - Perform 4 actions involving charisma! (0/4)

Kjell (Animorpherv1) - HP 1200 / 1200 - TP: 1
Ability - Protector - You get +1 to actions that target an ally that took damage from an attack last turn.
Item - Blank Shortsword - Unremarkable shortsword. Power: 40.
Training Mission - Perform 4 actions using shadows! (0/4)

Unnamed Paladin (meta) - HP 1200 / 1200 - TP: 0
Ability - Faith - Whenever you take damage from an attack, you get +1 to your next action.
Weapon - Blank Lance - Unremarkable lance. Power: 40. +1 to strength, -1 to precision.
Training Mission - Perform 4 attacks using your lance! (0/4)

Vince (Atmos) - HP 1200 / 1200 - TP: 4
Ability - Wildfire - Activate to set anything on fire. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Rod - Unremarkable rod. Power: 40. +1 to intellect. -1 to strength.
Training Mission - Set 3 different entities on fire! (0/3)

Seven (LadyRena) - HP 1200 / 1200 - TP: 3
Ability - Guidance - Activate to negate the damage any ally would take from the next attack that targets them this turn. Limit 1 use per turn.
Weapon - Blank Staff - Unremarkable staff. Power: 40. +1 to endurance, -1 to strength.
Training Mission - Perform 4 actions that support an ally! (0/4)

Yam (Sharks) - HP 1200 / 1200 - TP: 4
Ability - Harvester - Whenever an enemy is knocked out, recover 25% of your HP.
Weapon - Blank Scythe - Unremarkable scythe. Power: 50. -1 to agility.
Item - Explosive Pepper x2 - Explodes into irritants when thrown. Power: 25.
Training Mission -  Perform 4 actions using the earth! (0/4)
Impromptu
Posts : 61
Join date : 2018-08-04
Age : 19
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:57 pm
Since getting to the bunk, he'd quickly relaxed, sitting with one leg crossed over the other on his bunk while he examined the sword he'd been provided with. There was just something... off about it. Truthfully, he hadn't gotten a good chance to look closer at it, but what was it made of? All metal- all materials, really- had some sort of character, and yet this one was entirely an enigma no matter how many times he turned it in his hands. Though, in spite of that- or maybe even because of it, oddly... comfortable; as if it were a weapon that could never reject him.

"This bunch is a bit more eccentric than I'm used to," the swordsman commented,  glancing from Bran to Seven. "A scholar? In this line of work? And, mph, honestly, this day has been so long, I can't tell what's playing tricks on my eyes and what's not. Anyhow, I'm Arthur. My specialty is metalworking and, ah, gladitorial combat. Though it's been a while..."


Upon recieving his sheet of paper from Candice, he gave it a quick scan and folded it away to tuck into his jacket pocket without incident. Was she really going to be catching all of this from the back line? How?

Figuring it wasn't all that imperative for the time being, he shrugged - then returned to his reclined position, head tipping forward in the shadow of the bunk above him.
Aeront
Admin
Posts : 57
Join date : 2018-08-04
View user profilehttp://terrafirma.forumotion.com

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:46 pm
Choosing a Castle and Leader (README):
The time has come for Castle High to decide its next target! Listed below are two castles that are available to attack for the next wave. Due to the moving nature of Castle High, it may not be possible to return to these castles later, so choose which to attack carefully.

Pay close attention to the level associated with each castle! The higher a castle's level, the better rewards and experience you'll get from defeating it, but the more difficult it will be to defeat. The enemy castle itself will be more resilient, and the castle's forces more dangerous and harder to affect. You should compare the level of an enemy castle to Castle High's level: if the enemy castle's level is higher, expect a more difficult battle.

Each castle comes with a brief description of its makeup, the surrounding area, and the enemy occupying the castle, as well as a list of potential rewards that the reconnaissance division has scouted out. Some of these rewards will be more practical and go directly to the players, most obviously the loot to be acquired from the castle. Rewards that benefit the castle as a whole, meanwhile, will determine what type of reward options you will get for upgrading the castle at the wave's conclusion. Remember the ultimate goal of this campaign: to improve yourself and Castle High itself, to defeat any and all foes!

Finally, you'll need to pick a leader to join you in the next battle. Leaders are powerful allies that fight alongside your regiment in the battle. Each has very different abilities and styles of combat, so choose accordingly which leader best suits the battle you're facing. For now you only have two leaders to pick from, but as the castle does better and more leaders feel they can trust you and your cause, more will be willing to join the fight.

CHOOSE A CASTLE

Castle Sylvik - Lv 7 The Fortress of the Forest

Reconnaissance Report: Castle is of sturdy wooden construction and is situated in a small clearing within a vast forest nearby. Only viable attacking option is to land in another nearby clearing and push through the forest with Castle High's forces. Locals report that the castle was once a guard post to protect nearby settlements, but has since been taken over by beasts and creatures of the wild. Scouts who made it near the castles' walls reported only seeing a single person moving into and out of the castle: a female wielding a shortbow, whom the forest creatures paid no mind.

Potential Rewards:

  • Leftover weapons from when the castle was a guard post could be used to better outfit the army.
  • High-quality wooden construction materials could be recovered from the castle and could be used to build better facilities or siege weapons.

Castle Zervix - Lv 12 The Hollow Temple of the Bog

Reconnaissance Report: Castle is a re-purposed temple to some unknown deity, situated in a large, putrid swamp. Personnel will need to be available to stop swamp water from flooding into Castle High upon landing for attack. The temple is of stone construction with large, gnarled roots snaking through its foundation. Due to the aggressive and territorial nature of Castle Zervix's forces, locals largely ignore this area, leaving the only reports of the castles' occupants a handful of personal stories. The common feature of these stories is that the temple is guarded by serpent-like humanoids wielding cruel weapons and a strange type of swamp magic. Scouts who neared the temple noted several of these beings, usually carrying dead animals into the temple, as well as one black-scaled serpent with a scimitar who prowled the temple's perimeter.

Potential Rewards:

  • Auxiliary weapons, including magical weapons or tomes, may be found within the temple.
  • A large, local town has agreed to reward the castle's forces with amenities (linens, pillows, mattresses, soap, etc.) for ridding the area of the dangerous castle.

CHOOSE A LEADER

Russel - All-around strong commander. His sword is a capable weapon that excels at dealing with large groups of enemies. His unique Morale ability gives allies more momentum when succeeding, leading to his command abilities providing huge boosts to everyone's performance and keeping up the lead.

Giada - Defensive adaptable engineer. Wears a suit of mechanical armor that blocks attacks, protects others, and retaliates. Her suit can also be quickly adapted to take the best advantage of her surroundings and give her allies unique opportunities.
LadyRena
Posts : 34
Join date : 2018-08-05
Age : 25
Location : Maryland
View user profilehttp://roph2.freeforums.net/

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:46 am
Leader vote - Russel
Castle Vote - Sylvik
Impromptu
Posts : 61
Join date : 2018-08-04
Age : 19
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:18 pm
Leader: Russel
Castle: Sylvik

why's the boring sounding place got to have all the stuff we need
GM_3826
Posts : 41
Join date : 2018-08-05
Age : 19
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:12 pm
Leader: Russel
Castle: Sylvik
Atmos
Posts : 43
Join date : 2018-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Southeast America
View user profile

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:58 pm
Leader: Russel
Castle: Sylvik

I'll try not to burn it down.
Sponsored content

[Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Intro] Battle 1: vs Castle Scrios Lv 5

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum