None

View the whole list

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Claris
Claris

Raid on Phoenix Hill III: Rallying Raiders Empty Raid on Phoenix Hill III: Rallying Raiders

Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:05 pm
What is Raid on Phoenix Hill?
Raid on Phoenix Hill is an AtoL-esque forum game - that means you play as either yourself or an original character with optional amounts of prose. You post actions in an effort to defeat a force of enemies arranged before you, as well as trying to keep your party alive. This time around, we're not pretending I've got a grand story planned out, or any semblence of forced limitations - you have total creative freedom over your characters, who are the stars of the show. The only restriction I impose is that we not use copyrighted content without modifying it - that is to say, blatant knockoffs are okay, but direct rips are not. You can be Megarock the Warrior, but not Megaman the Super Fighting Robot.

What does it bring to Terra Firma?
As someone with copious amounts of free time, running any edition of the Raid on Phoenix Hill forum game means I am going to work on a solid schedule. You can expect regular updates with little downtime once a Wave is active, though it's true that the downtime between Waves varies with my mood & mental health.

How do I play?
Simple - you make a character and you post actions once a week. In this edition of RoPH, you get three actions, hard cap, per week - each week is a Turn, by the by, if you're unfamiliar. When you act in-game is decided by your Order stat - higher Order means sooner action. Some actions will act as if your Order is higher or lower than it is.

What's this about making characters?
Raid on Phoenix Hill III, like II before it, offers character creation. However, this time, there's only four races and seven classes. The former decide your base stats, while the latter decide your equipment options and add to your stats slightly.

Can I get more details on character creation?
Absolutely. I'm going to wrap this in a BIG spoilerbox, and then use more as needed.

The Deets:

If you truly read all that, thank you. I put a lot of work in to pitching this game, and I ONLY request a larger space so that I might have a convoy. It just barely requires two threads, honestly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum